BE WUCA!(c) – Deal With People Positively, and They Will Respond Positively The BE WUCA!(c) training targets “dealing with people.” If you deal with people, then this process is for you and your staff! It is a process where we encourage people to have others feel Welcome, Understood, Comfortable, and Appreciated: WUCA! We start by explaining how a person's belief system is formed and how habits and how we were raised play a role in how we treat others.
This session is great to help managers and employees understand each other and will also help them think about how they treat people on a daily basis. This workshop will:
- Examine how positive and negative habits and beliefs are formed through all five senses.
- Define and understand paradigms/perceptions and how that affects a person’s well-being.
- Develop the customer service approach to BE WUCA!©
- Demonstrate and understand how thinking affects physical attributes of the body using applied kinesiology.
- Discover and understand differences in personalities and how to interact with them through fun, hands-on exercises to deal with employees and customers!
- Create a purpose statement and define what exactly you want in all areas of your life.
- Define SMART goals. Write out specific goals in personal, business, financial, health, and recreation areas.
- Discover how positive affirmations affect successfully achieving goals.
At the end of this training, participants will be able to:
- Explain the WUCA © method of customer service.
- State the four emotions of a customer.
- Identify how interaction with co-workers, children, and parents can affect public perception of their business/program.
- Articulate their passion and purpose.
- Verbalize their business vision and goals.
- Break down different personality traits.
- Integrate the five qualities of the entrepreneurial mindset into their business model.
- Observe paradigm shifts in different examples of visualizations.
- Write identified beliefs and habits and determine causes and outcomes.
- Investigate best business practices learned from other participants.
Contact us to schedule your BE WUCA!© training! The length of time depends on your needs - an hour to six or eight-hour sessions. This training has qualified for national credit through some associations, and we appreciate your consideration for your upcoming events! Call Kim at 712-250-0275! Have a great day! Take care and BE WUCA!©.